Sunday, February 17, 2008

 

Oreo Goes For A Skate

Oreo got his walk tonight but it was a little more difficult than he's used to. That's because we got a nice dose of freezing rain which left the streets like a skating rink. I warned Cheryl before she headed out so she had the good sense to put on her ice grippers. But poor Oreo didn't have that option so he ended up slipping and sliding his way around the neighborhood. I suspect the poor guy got more exercise than he bargained for and will be hitting the sack earlier tonight.

Comments:
Oreo, I'm glad that your mom had the smarts to wear her "yack tracks". My SUM (stand up mom) took me out for my final bathroom break of the night on March 4 and fell down go boom and broke her ankle. She now has a really big right leg (cast) and carries two BIG sticks (crutches) that she won't let me play with. You can read more at... http://chorizo.blogspot.com/
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?