Sunday, March 25, 2007

 

Oreo's Birthday

Friday was my birthday but the celebration was deferred until yesterday since Sarah was at a friend's for a sleepover. And guess whose birthday was yesterday? That's right; Oreo the wonder dog turned two.

All that meant was that Oreo and I shared the festivities. Luckily, I came out on top with some great presents. But it looks like Oreo was just as happy with his one gift - a chew toy from the dollar store that he made short work of in a manner of minutes.

I'm glad to see that my standing in the family hiearchy is more secure than I thought. At least for a day I came in a strong third ahead of Oreo. But I think the look he gave me Saturday night means I better watch my back.


And here's another photo from last week's NYC trip, a shot of Sarah with two St. Patrick's Day revellers.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?