Thursday, February 01, 2007

 

A Recent Oreo Pic



It's been a while since I've posted to this blog. Not a whole lot to report so I thought I'd add a recent photo of the pup to show what an almost two-year old Portuguese Water Dog looks like. This photo doesn't quite do him justice since when he's out on his daily walks, he carries himself regally and does look a bit majestic.

No progress on the training front. In fact, if anything, Oreo has regressed a bit. When I woke up in the middle of the night last night, I happened to glance in the spare room. In the darkness, I made out a black lump on the bed.

Sure enough, it was Oreo. At least he had the good sense to climb down off the bed and make his way downstairs. However, I fully expect to catch him up there again. The battle of wits continues with me placing a distant second.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?