Thursday, November 23, 2006

 
Here's the other picture that Citizen photographer Jean Levac was kind enough to send me. Again, it's pretty clear who owns the sofa.

Cheryl agreed to take Sarah to her dance class tonight. So I volunteered to take Oreo on one of our infrequent neighborhood walks.

All went well. No dead animal eating, no cat chasing and no leash tugging. And best of all, no poop scooping by yours truly.

The one interesting moment came when we encountered a local dog owner walking her three dogs, none of which was as big as Oreo. Oreo was happy to see them and then, to my surprise, he became all submissive, lay down and let the other dogs have their way with him.

All this was very puzzling to me until the owner mentioned that all three of her dogs are female. 'You're not so dumb after all Oreo', I thought to myself, although surgery has ensured that there's not a whole lot he can do to follow up. Oh well, he sure seems to like getting poked, prodded and sniffed anyway.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?